Thursday, July 30, 2009

Marketing Portrait Session

Recently I had the opportunity to meet with David Anthony Bello http://davidanthony-photography.blogspot.com who is a wonderfully talented photographer in the greater Boston area. We discussed an opportunity to update my online presence on my company's website BlueSky Marketing. We wanted to create an on location portrait session on the beautiful shores of the New Hampshire beaches. We found a beautiful serene spot on the rocks of Hampton Beach, NH in the early hours just as the sun was rising. David's keen eye and unique photography skills created an energy and enthusiasm to capture the essence of the blue sky and peaceful ocean in the background. I am so thankful that I was able to connect with David and capture the spirit of holistic health and peace and tranquility. I look forward to seeing the final photographs and adding a personal touch on BlueSky Marketing Thank you David for your artistic input and talent.

No comments: