Thursday, May 14, 2009

BlueSky Marketing - Holistic Marketing for the Healthcare Market


Hi Everyone,

It's official. I have launched my new business and website; BlueSky Marketing www.blueskymktg.net and I’m also a distributor for Juice Plus+. I am enjoying the journey of connecting with healthcare practitioners and communicating their holistic health services to the community. Thank you for all your kind words and support ")

Stephanie Checchi
BlueSky Marketing - "The Sky's the limit, when Your Health's in it"
Holistic Marketing Consultant
www.blueskymktg.net
schecchi@blueskymktg.net

Juice Plus+ Distributor www.holisticnutritionjuiceplus.com

2 comments:

Muhammad Hassib Gul said...

Hello madam I like your post and i am student of Marketing.

Please visit my blog

www.youthhelpers.blogspot.com

Muhammad Hassib Gul said...

Wao its good to see you.....

www.youthhelpers.blogspot.com