Wednesday, June 4, 2014

It's a New Day, It's a New Dawn and I'm Feeling Good!

Hi BlueSky Blog Fans,

I thought I would drop a note to say hello and update you on where I am and where I am headed. I am currently a channel marketing program manager- global partners for CA Technologies. It is an exciting time for sure as we prepare for CAWorld14 in Las Vegas, NV in November. I enjoy connecting with partners, CA and the human element of technology. I am part of a dynamic global partner marketing team and I really enjoy working for a company that supports women in technology. Just yesterday CA was exhibiting at the WITI event http://www.witi.com/center/conferences/2014/summit and presenting on the opportunities for women in the IT space.

In addition, I have finally finished my voice over demo and it's now live. I am building my portfolio at the moment which includes narrative work for the office of travel and tourism for MA, NH and ME, tech training, PSA's and more. I am thrilled to be a voice actress and the Sky is truly Limitless when You're Connected to Your Purpose! Feel free to listen here at http://stephaniechecchi.icanvoice.com.

I'll be back with more updates. Enjoy the sunshine and blue skies and keep on shining!

Best, Stephanie

No comments: